AQUA SALON REOPENING
We are so happy to open our doors and see you again, but your visit will look different than it did before. We appreciate your cooperation with these changes as they're for your safety and ours!
- We are prioritizing those who missed their scheduled appointments during the closure and we will be reaching out to those clients first.
- We are required to operate at half capacity. This will make scheduling more difficult, and we really appreciate your patience as we work through this.
- We are working by appointment only. No walk-ins are accepted during this time.
- Come to your appointment alone. Do not bring children, friends, etc.
- Masks are REQUIRED for all clients and staff.
- Our waiting area will not be in use. Please wait in your car and we will call you when your appointment is ready to begin.
- We will be taking temperatures upon the arrival of each client and staff member via a touchless thermometer.
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- We will not be offering blow-dries at this time to prevent the spread of germs. Please arrive with clean, dry hair.
- Do NOT come to your appointment if you are sick. If we suspect you are ill or showing any symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Magazines have been removed, as well as mugs and glassware.
HOW WE'RE PREPARING
- We are always diligent about cleanliness, but we will be taking extra precautions during this time. We will be disinfecting our tools, stations, and ourselves before and after each appointment. Please understand if this causes minor delays to your appointment.
- Service providers will be wearing a mask and gloves.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
We want your visit at Aqua Salon to be as safe and healthy as possible and we appreciate your cooperation during this time! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.